I loved Huda’s first Rose Gold palette and thought that it would have been difficult to compete with that but GURLL HUDA! YA KILLED IT! The colors are so beautiful, the browns and purples and not to mention the shimmers.
It is really pigmented and blendable and the shadows transfer well. I prefer using my fingers for the shimmery colors because it allows for maximum product and pigmentation. I’ve tried a brush and it just doesn’t do it as well.
I think anything Huda produces is an instant favorite of mine. She understands her audience and she understands skin, makeup and WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT!
I also got two Fenty highlighters and RiRi, you’re on my fave new product list. It’s really pigmented and shimmery and a perfect highlight. I like to #GLOW so I ain’t about no light shimmer, bitch, glitter me the fuck up!
Really amazing products!
I am #satisfied.
- Victoria’s Secret Brightening Gel Cream
- Farsali Unicorn Tears
- Maybelline Masterglaze Blush Stick : Coral Sheen
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer : Tan Sand
- Chanel Healthy Glow Foundation : No60
- Yves Saint Laurent Radiant Touch Concealer : Luminous Peach
- Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick : Chestnut
- RCMA Makeup : No Color Translucent Powder
- MAC SkinFinish Powder : Medium Plus
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit : Medium to Tan
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush : Dollface
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter Duo : Hustla Baby
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette
- Natasha Denona Star Palette
- Tarteist Double Take Liner
- Color Science Lashes (The pack didn’t have the name 🙁 sorry )
- MAC Technikohl Eyeliner : Graphblack
- Benefit RollerLash Mascara
- L’Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner : Blackest Black
- NYX Liquid Crystal Liner : Crystal Pewter
- Huda Beauty Liquid Lips : Gossip Girl
- Huda Beauty Lip Strobe : Angelic